Young Canadian artists, music creators, and music entrepreneurs are invited to apply now for the RBC Launchpad Music Entrepreneurship program, which is dedicated to supporting and empowering them. The objective of the program is to strengthen participants through an educational and networking platform that equips them with the kind of entrepreneurial tools required to establish and accelerate a thriving music project or initiative.
The program will include:
- A vibrant, collaborative community of fellow emerging creators, artists, music-makers, and industry professionals.
- Up to 20 workshops topics such as grant writing, creative direction, marketing strategies, legal literacy, and more.
- One-on-one mentorship with music industry leaders and professionals.
- Coaching and assessment on your own personal projects.
- Artscape Daniels Launchpad membership, and credits toward professional studio use.
To be eligible to apply for the RBC Launchpad Music Entrepreneurship program, applicants must be:
- between the ages of 18 and 35.
- an emerging and/or practicing artist, music creator, or entrepreneur.
- based in Canada, as either a citizen, or legal resident.
The selection criteria are:
- Leadership potential and entrepreneurial vision.
- Resilience and growth.
- Ability to collaborate.
- Desire to participate in a cohort experience.
Through the program, participants will gain:
- Increased capacity to achieve their financial and professional goals.
- A community of seasoned practitioners and mentors for ongoing support.
- Opportunities to collaborate with peers in music, and other creative sectors.
- Meaningful projects structured for rapid learning and feedback.
- A supportive environment to test ideas and assess revenue-generation strategies.
- Access to a professional recording studio.
- Industry connections.
To apply for the RBC Launchpad Music Entrepreneurship program, please click here to complete and submit application by the deadline of Friday, Feb. 4, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET.