If you’re a SOCAN member, a Canadian citizen, file taxes in Canada, and spend more than six months per year in Canada, you’re eligible for Canadian programs and resources, including SOCAN emergency royalty advances.

But if you’re a U.S. permanent resident and file taxes there, you may find the Music Covid Relief online resource hub valuable in finding support.

Some of the key resources found there are those provided by:

No matter where SOCAN members live, work, and officially reside when they create music, or what the situation might be in the world, SOCAN continues to ensure that they’ll be fairly compensated for its use.